How to Embed Clips into Schoology
Here’s how to embed a ClassHook clip into your Schoology assignments and discussions.
Step 1: Click the share button on your ClassHook clip.
Step 2: Copy the embed code.
Make sure you copy the embed code since embedding using links are not supported on Schoology yet.
Step 3: Navigate to Schoology and create an assignment.
- Next, click on the insert button.
- On the dropdown menu click on Image/Media.
Step 4: Insert your embed code.
- Click on the “From the Web” tab.
- For Type: Make sure to click on “Media”.
- Paste the embed code from ClassHook into the space provided. (Make sure you are not inserting a link)
Step 5: Insert Media
After pasting your embed code, click on Insert media.
Step 6: Post your Assignment with the embedded clip.
Click on “Create” at the bottom.